REQUESTS FOR DONATIONS
R & R Limousine receives hundreds of requests for donations every year, and donates over $100,000 in transportation services every year to qualified charities in the region. We are delighted to support the community that supports us.
- If you are requesting a donation of services, please read the requirements below:
- All donation requests must be made at least one month in advance of the date that you need the certificate. No exceptions.
- All donations are in the form of a certificate for services, we are unable to make cash donations.
- All donation certificates contain the following stipulations:
- Valid only Sunday – Thursday, not to be used on Fridays or Saturdays. No exceptions will be made. If you need a certificate that can be used on a Friday or Saturday, you may purchase a gift certificate.
- The certificate holder will need to pay the chauffeur’s gratuity – $18/hour for an eight passenger limousine. A credit card is required when they use the certificate so that we may charge for any overtime beyond four hours.
- Hourly minimums apply.
- No certificate will be valid on prom dates, Kentucky Derby, or any other city-wide event dates.
- Prior to issuing the certificate, a responsible party from the charity must sign a document guaranteeing that the stipulations on the certificate will be clearly stated to all individuals considering purchasing or bidding on the certificate, i.e. at the auction table.
To make a donation request, please do the following:
- Request by email to email@example.com Please attach a letter, on the charity’s letterhead stating the purpose of the request, and the name of the responsible person that will sign for the stipulations. Fill out and sign the Donation Responsibility Form. Send these two documents – the charity’s letter and the signed Donation Responsibility Form by fax or email. Within 30 days of receipt of these documents we will be able to issue a Donation Certificate for use at your event. Please call our office at 502-458-1862 to confirm that your certificate is ready for pick-up. You should make plans to come to our office to pick up your certificate. Our office is located at 4403 Kiln Court, Louisville, 40218. We are very close to the Jefferson County Public Schools building. We are open Monday-Friday, 8AM until 6PM.
- Request by fax to 502-458-3608. Include the items listed above.
- If you request by phone, you will be directed to the email or fax listed above.