Cosmopolitan Coach is the company of choice for the Louisville area’s most discriminating wedding coordinators … and we can delight you too! Let us handle your entire event’s transportation needs, large or small, from start to finish.
Our dedicated wedding coordinators can help you manage all the logistics of the day, from hair and makeup to the final getaway limousine at the end of the night. We understand how important timelines and proper organization are in planning the perfect day, and we are here 24/7 to help.
Choose among our many vehicle options to suit all of your transportation needs. Sedans or SUV’s to pick up arriving airport guests, mini bus to take the whole family out for the rehearsal dinner, party bus for the bachelor/bachelorette party, and of course, the stretch limo or SUV for the big day. Cosmopolitan Coach can handle your entire event’s transportation needs with just one call.
In addition to the videos of each vehicle here on our website, we encourage you to visit our office to view our vehicles in person. You won’t have to worry about an out-dated, worn, shabby vehicle from 1994 showing up at your wedding– see for yourself how modern and comfortable our vehicles are! Test the radio volume, feel the A/C, measure the leg room for Uncle Frank (or the seat room for Aunt Louise!), or bring all 19 bridesmaids to test out your selfies on the party bus. A quick call ahead to ensure availability is all we ask, and we’ll be happy to let you explore your options to your heart’s content.
MAKING YOUR DAY AMAZING
Special requests? No problem! Our gracious, experienced, and uniformed chauffeurs will do everything they can to cater to your every need.
Just look at all we do to help ensure that your special day is enjoyable for everyone:
- Your chauffeur will be elegantly dressed in a black suit, white dress shirt, and black tie.
- Your limousine will arrive 15 minutes early.
- Your chauffeur will assist with any special packages or belongings to take with you.
- Any specialty special food or drinks (including wine or champagne) that you provide will be put on ice.
- The chauffeur will instruct the bride on the easiest way to enter and exit the limousine.
- Your chauffeur will re-ice, freshen and clean your limousine while the ceremony is taking place.
- “Just Married” signs will be placed on your limousine
- Red carpet will be placed outside the limousine.
- After the ceremony, the couple will be offered water and mints.
- During picture time, your chauffeur will have cold soft drinks available for the wedding party.
- Ten minutes before your departure, your limousine will be started so that the temperature is comfortable.
We don’t believe there’s such a thing as “too picky”. We understand the wedding coordinator’s responsibility to ensure a smooth execution of everything the bride envisions, and will work with everyone involved to develop a game plan for the big day with clear expectations and flawless execution of every detail. Guest shuttles need to leave exactly every 26 1/2 minutes? Just hand us your 34-page itinerary and leave the rest to us. If you want your limo stocked with 126 green M&M’s, bridal party of 27 seated alphabetically and your chauffeur wearing a ten-gallon cowboy hat, we’ll make it happen!
Even with all the planning in the world, things come up unexpectedly. If the maid of honor needs to run back to the hotel to get her toast note cards, or Uncle Larry has a few too many and needs an early exit, we can make updates to your schedule on the fly whenever needed. Unlike many others, our office is actually staffed live in the evenings and on weekends, so you won’t get voicemail if you call with a last-minute need. If your event runs long, we are happy to accommodate extra time with convenient 15-minute increment billing and no premium for overtime.
Receive a free sedan transfer when you book your bachelor or bachelorette party and your wedding transportation with Cosmopolitan Coach…. call for details!
Contact us today to take the first step in planning your big day!